Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Partial Eclipse - 6th September 2006

Some readers of the epistles have requested photographs and I thought about it for a while. I decided against on the grounds that a photograph would ruin the image that you may have built for this place. Instead I will put up some images of other events that may be viewed in isolation.




There was a partitial eclipse on 6th September and I was looking forward to the event as the nightsky here is usually very clear.

Then 15 minutes before the eclipse the cloud started to come over. It was just like being in the UK again. I did manage to capture a couple of shots of the moon looking through some of the palm trees at the bottom of the garden.

Apologies to any photographers out there as I am not one of your number. The images were taken on a DV Camcorder.

The eclipse can be seen as a shadow on the top left of the moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home