Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ouch - 24th April 2007

OK I did not realize so many people would be so keen to know. However I can't just give you the answer that would be too easy. Instead here are a few lines of a song that is significant to me and will also help to get the answer of what is inside the monastery.

Now if you make a pilgrimage I hope you find your grail
Be loyal to the ones you leave with even if you fail
Be chivalrous to strangers you meet along the road
As you take that holy ride yourselves to know
You take that holy ride yourselves to know WZ

The answer is in the song. Come on you are all internet users it is easy now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on you internet users? I thought that EVERYONE reading this blog would have to be an internet user, wouldn't they?

12:33 pm  
Blogger /s said...

Drat. Caught out yet again...

5:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home