Friday, June 22, 2007

The Roads in Cyprus - 22 June 2007

I have on occasion made disparaging remarks about the driving in Cyprus. I think I may have found at least one of the reasons. Early one morning I was driving toward a small mountain village called Nata and approached a sharp left hand bend. Unusually for a mountain road the track was wide enough for two vehicles and was welled marked with white linings.



Which set of lines would you follow? Download the image and zoom it to see if that helps. Remember that in Cyprus, as in the UK, we drive on the left. (Actually it could have been worse if I had been driving on the right hand side!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

>>> I have on occasion made disparaging remarks about the driving in Cyprus
<<<

by 'on occasion' he means *every single minute* whilst driving

7:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home